Watch the YouTube video here >>> https://youtu.be/gtsAXMeVsV8
First off, what are the Grammar Ninjas?
They are a bunch of grammar lessons I created and used in my middle school classrooms to make grammar fun. I was tired of how repetitive grammar can get and how unengaging the topics are, so I decided I wanted something different. And I especially wanted to engage boys, so I thought, What’s better than ninjas!?!
And I remember when Jonathan first came home after teaching these with your students … how excited he was.
So let’s get into the 7 Ways the Grammar Ninjas are better than boring grammar!
Explore all these different ways to invite the Ninjas into your classrooms.
- Grammar Ninja: Parts of Speech Complete Unit
- Grammar Ninja: Commas Complete Unit
- Grammar Ninja: Subject & Verb Agreement Complete Unit
- Grammar Ninja: Clauses & Phrases
- Grammar Ninja: Quotation Marks & Underlining
- Grammar Ninja: Dashes & Ellipses