2-Year Birthday Bash!!! We Love You All 20% off Everything Sale


We are so super grateful to Paul Edelman and his vision many years ago to start a website like www.TeachersPayTeachers.com where teachers can share their ideas and hard work to help other teachers save time and energy. We've been blessed by the people we've met along the way and how much we've grown as teachers as we learn to hone our craft and sharpen our ideas. Sharing our ideas with you all out there has made us push the limit in our own classrooms. We've questioned our reasons for doing things and have enjoyed the sparks of great new ideas...and a bunch of that focus comes from you. You you you you you! And we thank you!

Here is a surprise for anyone reading this:
Today, October 28th, we are giving away a product from our store to anyone that leaves a comment on this blog post. Just tell us the name of an item from Created for Learning that you would love to have.  Please include your email address so we can let you know how to get your freebie. 
Enjoy!!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. So, I just recently stumbled upon your store, and WOW-you have so many great resources for the upper grades...wish I would have found your store sooner. Since Hatchet is one of my favorite novels to teach, I would LOVE any of your Hatchet materials...you choose and I will be a happy camper : )!!!!!

    tweenteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Jonathan and I were laughing that no one reads our blog (which is fine). I was actually excited to give stuff away. I think we'll be doing random giveaways more often. Our Hatchet Unit is comin' at ya! Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. I actually subscribe to your blog in my reader :) You have a ton of great resources. I know I'm not commenting on the 28th, so I'm okay if I don't get a free product. But if you're still honoring it, I'd love the TKM surprise quizzes.
    amy_hoying at darke.k12.oh.us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, since we were sooooo overwhelmed with how many people requested free items . . . :-) Just kidding. I think we'll send products to three more people that comment on this blog post . . . whenever they do. So you want just the To Kill a Mockingbird pop quizzes or do you want the whole unit?

      Delete
  3. I'll take the whole unit--you are quite generous. Thanks so much! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we'll send products to three more people that comment on this blog post . . . whenever they do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Amy,

    Let us know if you got the unit. We set up the Google Doc Folder, but we haven't heard back from you. Hope it's working out!

    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did get the link. I wanted to wait until I got to school before accessing it. Great stuff! I can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to try the unit for Julius Caesar.
    angie_ouhl@darke.k12.oh.us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie,

      Just checking in to make sure you got the unit and are loving it!!?

      Jonathan

      Delete
    2. Yes. I received it and love it! Thanks!

      Delete

Hello Everyone,

We'd love to hear from you, so let us know what you're thinking!

Created for Learning

Pin It button on image hover