(1) Here's the screen when you first go to log in. You don't have any polls yet, but it's easy to create them. Click the "Create Poll" button in the top left corner.
(2) Choose a poll question and whatever type of poll results you want.
(3) You then "PUSH" the results out to the internet for them to vote.
(4) Teach your students how to text for the poll. For this poll, they would text to the phone #37607. Their text message would be something like "628508 Being able to see color" or "628508 Prophecies"
(5) Watch the results roll in like this. The example shown is the "Word Cloud" display option.
I can't wait to start using this in my middle school classroom. The possibilities are endless, and I'm positive it'll engage my students in the process. And once they've done it a couple of times, it'll go so fast because they're lightning quick learners with this kind of stuff. Happy polling!!!